Building a future-looking data science strategy
Data Science and Analytics in most organisations are still built for the decades-old way of extracting, transforming and analysing data. But the future is not just an extrapolation of the past. To be able to truly stand out and make a difference through data driven decision making, companies need to start building a Data Science team for the future.
- The disadvantages of using historic data platforms/processes
- Amalgamating people, platform and processes for future looking data-driven organisations
- How to drive decisions from real-time data
- Event driven analytics and moment-driven predictive insights for an improved customer experience
- Integrating predictive modelling across functions such as sales, fulfilment, marketing and finance