What to expect?
More than 30,000 people visit CeBIT each year. It’s the #1 business event in Asia Pacific.
As a visitor you enter the world of CeBIT and start your journey of discovery. There is ample to choose from:
- Visit more than 600 exhibition spaces on the Exhibition floor
- Speak with experts in business and technologies that are relevant to you
- Learn about the latest innovations and trends that are game changers for business and government
- Listen to leading speakers talk about the topics that interest you, at one of more than 100 sessions in the Exhibition Floor Theatres
- Participate in the conference program and hear from recognised global leaders
- Mix with corporate and government leaders at a number of key networking functions
No other show in Australasia gives you such a comprehensive overview of the market or so many opportunities to extend your range of contacts or to cultivate existing connections. A driving force behind technological progress, CeBIT is the place where future industry standards are defined.
So whether it’s Communications, Government Services, Business Process or Business Hardware, there will be many compelling demonstrations to view and people to meet.
Dates: 28-30 May 2013
Tue, 28 May – 10am – 6pm
Wed, 29 May – 10am – 6pm
Thu, 30 May – 10am – 5pm
Venue: Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
Information about travel packages, charter flights, coach travel and international travel operators can be found at: www.cebit.com.au/visit/international-visitors
To book accommodation through please go to the CeBIT Accommodation Portal.
|Super Saver||Expires 15 February 2013||Complimentary|
|Early Bird/Online||Expires 27 May 2013||$40 + GST|
|During CeBIT||28 – 30 May 2013||$90 + GST|
Note Tickets can be booked in advance via mycebit.com.au