09:40 - 10:10
How the UK’s Ministry of Justice Digital & Technology team are transforming an 800 year old justice system
- We have no shareholders: why bother with digital transformation in government?
- UX over UI: delivering end-to-end service transformation using our digital maturity model
- Moving legal services out of the courts: taking government services to the people
- Digital transformation for offenders: how the internet is changing the meaning of incarceration
- APIs, not robots: using embedded automation to make government service delivery more efficient