Transforming risk and security in a global organisation
Toll Group operates in 53 countries globally and provides services to large organisations and individual consumers. Employing over 40,000 people this provides a challenge when operating in a modern world where cyber security is a high priority. This session will cover the approach that Toll has embarked on to understand its risks and the structure of the investment program to address this and build for the future:
- The risk and security challenges of a 24 hr business operating globally.
- Approach to identifying the scope and building the business case for change.
- The fundamentals of the transformation program to uplift technology and human aspects of risk and security.
- Keep security top of mind within a major organisational transformation.
- Executing the program and creating a culture of preventative security across the organisation.