Featured Exhibitors 2013
Exhibit at CeBIT Australia in the Future
Australasia’s leading business technology event, CeBIT directly connects your company to corporate and government decision-makers in ways unlike any other sales and marketing channel.
An exhibition stand plus a whole lot more.
At its core, CeBIT will attract more than 30,000 business technology buyers to the exhibition over a 3 day period. This positions your company for leadership and puts your people face-to-face with the most attractive prospects – those in the critical research and consideration stage of their buying journey.
Now CeBIT offers more. Leverage your participation with a range of initiatives spread right across the event’s eco-system, designed to enhance the impression you make with this key buying audience. These opportunities include:
- Accessing relevant targeted prospects with pre-arranged and guaranteed meetings
- Uniquely promoting your solutions and services through free on-ﬂoor Theatres (limited space so get in quick)
- Promoting your brand and inviting your customers by co-operative marketing activities
- Networking with high level Government and commercial buyers at well supported and popular activities
- Exposing your brand right across the event with a range of sponsorship opportunities
- Speaking to your audience with formal spots in the conference schedule
It’s all about helping you attract the attention of the right people in a more personal way. This direct approach delivers a measurable return on your investment in the shape of highly qualiﬁed leads for the sales team. It’s why over 600 organisations participate every year.
Are you interested in exhibiting at CeBIT in the Future?