Showcasing the Australian Technology Park’s compelling fusion of technology, innovation and community, ATP Innovations and client companies ActionHRM, AIMEDICS and Netleverage joined forces on the Australian Technology Park (ATP) stand at the recent CeBIT Australia 2012 exhibition.
- ActionHRM presented its fully integrated online software-as-a-service HR Management solution for small and midsize businesses that increase productivity, reduce costs and improve compliance.
- AMEDICS gained valuable exposure on the eve of the UK launch of Hypomon, the world’s first non-invasive medical monitoring device for Type I diabetes.
- Netleverage attracted interest in its innovative application and remote desktop access with full functionality and security for the SME market.
The 3 day event provided a valuable opportunity to present to a large pool of qualified business representatives, drive brand awareness, increase leads and generate business.
The ATP Advantage
ATP Innovations is Australia’s leading business incubator. They partner with technology based businesses to help them achieve success as quickly as possible.
Whether you are starting or growing a business, there is never enough time. ATP become valuable members of your team, working with you to raise capital, build the team, secure government grants, create new products, grow revenue and ultimately exit the business profitably.
Their experienced executive team has worked with more than 80 businesses in the last five years, helping them raise over $96 million, sell products across the globe and for six, sell their business.
Since 2006 ATP companies have:
- Raised over $79 million from private investors.
- Secured more than $17.5 million of competitive government grants.
- Filed 234 patents and trademarks applications with 94 granted.
- Successfully commercialised technologies across a broad spectrum of technologies